Please find bellow the schedule of the MooseDay http://www.lifl.fr/~etien/MooseDay.html
The idea is really to present works developed on top of (or around) Moose and to have fruitful discussions. So I planned 30 mn per topic, but the schedule is quite flexible. Lot of time is foreseen for discussions.
- 10h: welcome
- 10h30: APIEvolutionMiner - Andre Hora
- 11h: FamixDiff - Nicolas Anquetil
- 11h30: Orion - Jannik Laval and Anne Etien
- 12h: Lunch offered by ESUG.
- 14h: First works on Version - Yuriy Tymchuk
- 14h30: Roassal - Alexandre Bergel
- 15h30: GraphET - Alexandre Bergel
- 16h: Use of GraphET - Serge Stinckwich
- 16h30: Around tests - Alain Plantec
Reminder, the MooseDay will take place in Inria B building room B31. Directions to come can be found there
SmalltalkHub has been updated on Tuesday, Nov 26, 2013.
Here's the list of changes for this release:
- faster loading by serving pre-compiled css files
- fix for adding team members
- Commit hooks are now fully working and configurable in the project
- Fix for the timeline events in the user's homepage
- Better diffs (it seems to still have issues)
Some words about the new infrastructure:
- Smalltalkhub is now hosted by Inria
- The DB is backed up daily
- SmalltalkHub is now monitored and automatically restarted whenever
something wrong happens (with a crazy monkey that could kill the process randomly during RMoD's office hours)
- Monitoring emails are now sent to RMoD
There will be two days around Moose
- When? 19 and 20th December
- Where? At Inria Lille
The 19th will be presentations related to Moose, while the 20th there will be a Moose Dojo / Pharo sprint in order to enhance version 5.0 of Moose on Pharo 3.0.
More information here
The videos of Smalltalks 2013 are now online.
We are happy to announce version 4.9 of the Moose Suite: http://moosetechnology.org/download/4.9
This is a minor release still based on Pharo 2.0. The differences from Moose 4.8 are:
- The Mondrian engine was removed. The transition to Roassal is now complete.
- Small fixes in Roassal layouts and rendering.
- Small fix in FAMIX regarding manipulation of accesses.
- Small visual fix in Glamour for rendering splitters in tables.
A list of issues addressed in this release can be found here
The Moose Suite 4.9 comes for each platform as a separate bundle: