- Brescia, Italy
- from 13 to 17 July 2015
You can support the ESUG conference in many different ways:
- Sponsor the conference. New sponsoring packages are described http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/About/BecomeSponsor
- Submit a talk, a software or a paper to one of the events. See below.
- Attend the conference. We'd like to beat the previous record of attendance (170 people at Amsterdam 2008)!
- Students can get free registration and hosting if they enrol into the the Student Volunteers program. See below.
We are looking for YOUR experience on using Smalltalk. You will have 30 min for presentations and 45-60 min for hand-ons tutorial.
The list of topics for the normal talks and tutorials includes, but is not limited to the following:
- XP practices, Development tools, Experience reports
- Model driven development, Web development, Team management
- Meta-Modeling, Security, New libraries & frameworks
- Educational material, Embedded systems and robotics
- SOA and Web services, Interaction with other programming languages
- Show your business 10 min session (Get prepared!!)
- Teaching pearls : we want some session on how to teach some design aspects. We want your tip and tricks to teach Smalltalk or OOP.
We expect to have several 10 to 15 min sessions aggregated.
- Submissions deadline is 15 of May 2015
- Notification of acceptance will be on done on the fly.
- More information at http://www.esug.org/conferences/2015
Pay attention: the places are limited so do not wait till the last minute to apply. Prospective presenters should submit a request to Stephane.Ducasse at inria.fr AND USE THE following header [ESUG 2015 Developers].
Please follow the template below the email will be automatically processed!
Subject: [ESUG 2015 Developers] \+ your name First Name: Last Name: Email where you can always be reached: Title: Type: Tutorial/Talk/Teaching Pearl Abstract: Bio:
Any presentation not respecting this form will be discarded automatically
Read the page: *http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Conferences/2015/International-Workshop-IWST_15*
The top 3 teams with the most innovative software will receive, respectively, 500 Euros, 300 Euros and 200 Euros during an awards ceremony at the conference. Developers of any Smalltalk-based software are welcome to compete.
More information at *http://www.esug.org/conferences/2015/*
If you are a student wanting to attend ESUG, have you considered being a student volunteer? Student volunteers help keep the conference running smoothly; in return, they have free ccommodations, while still having most of the time to enjoy the conference. More information here
We hope to see you there and have fun together.