Brisbane Smalltalk Meetup 31 Jan 2017
There will be a Smalltalk meetup in Brisbane Jan 31:
- Newbie Q&A - Smalltalk seems to suffer a high knowledge barrier for newbies, which is ironic considering it was developed for children. Let's ensure this is not the case with our meetup.
- UI/UX - Discussing all techniques and technologies to make our smalltalk applications resonate with their intended users.
- Model Patterns/Structures - How we use our model objects and how we get the most out of them.
- Databases/Persistence - Unfortunately we can't live in the smalltalk image forever so from SQL to Gemstone/GLASS we all need to make our model objects persist.
- Blockchain - As a community are we interested in attempting to hook a brand of smalltalk up with a blockchain.